A collection of free printable video game Valentines your gamer will be proud to give to friends.
Last year we made some Super Mario themed Valentines for my son's classmates. They all knew they were from my Mario-lovin son without even looking at his signature.
I know there are plenty of other kids out there that love video games and would like to send Valentines that showcase their interests. So I pulled together some of the best printable video game Valentines I could find. All are free printables and only those marked with an * require you to sign up first.
Super Mario Valentines
- Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad Valentines I made last year
- Over the Big Moon not only made Valentines, but printable candy toppers too.
- My Cottage Charm made some adorable Mario and Luigi Lollipops
- Official Nintendo Mario and pals Valentines
- Curious and Geeks has designs featuring Cuddle Team Leader , the Battle Bus and the ubiquitous Llama Loot Pinata
- Mandy's Party Printables has 3 Fortnite Valentines designs
- Arrow and Bliss has 2 awesome Fortnite cocoa packet Valentines
- Cutesy Crafts has some Pokeball Printable Valentines
- Honey and Lime has a set of 6 designs that hold lollipops
- Frog Prince Paperie has a cute Pikachu with ears that stick out the top *
- Simple Everyday Mom has 6 Pokemon designs *
- Digital Mom has 4 Minecraft Valentines designs
- Simple as That made some cute Creeper Gum Wrappers
- Over the Big Moon has some Valentines with Creeper candy bar wrappers
- This Mom Loves has 4 more Minecraft Designs
Other Video Game Valentines
- Official Nintendo Animal Crossing
- Official Nintendo Kirby Valentines
- Official Nintendo Splatoon
- Official Nintendo Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
- Official Nintendo Yoshi Woolly World
- The Lunchbox Season has 9 Sonic the Hedgehog Designs
- Amy Locurto made these cute controller cards for those that love all things gaming.
- Fun.com has a selection of 19 designs from various video games including Tetris and Pacman
Hopefully you found something your video game fan will love giving out to his (or her) friends. Happy Valentines Day!