If I've learned anything the last few years, it is that I need to make a conscious choice to be happy and do the things that make me happy. From crafts and DIY projects, to gardening and self care I'm sharing some of my favorite things that help nourish my mind and spirit.
All the cool kids are reading these posts right now.
- Sudden Dementia in the Elderly Can be Life Threatening
- DIY Pallet Planter: 2 Ideas
- Make a Dried Rose Shadow Box Display to Preserve Memories
- Awesome Ways to Reuse Plastic Fruit Containers
- 10 Ways to Use Tomato Cages to Make Christmas Trees
- How Big is My Problem? Free Printable
- A Big Hug Card Craft for Kids
- Free Printable Red Envelopes for Chinese New Year
Crafts and Sewing
Get your craft on with these fun projects.
See more crafts →
Beautify your outdoor living space with these DIY projects and gardening tips.
See more gardening →
You can't pour from an empty cup. You need to take tare of yourself as well as everyone else. Here are a few posts to help you do just that.
See more self care →
These are the latest additions to the blog.
Blog posts, like your home or life, sometimes need a little freshening up from time to time. Here's some posts that have been updated lately.