I nap in “self defense”. When you spawn a child that doesn’t sleep you do what you gotta do to stay functional.
Today I had a million things I could have done like:
- writing up one of the two or three blog posts I have half written in my mind.
- cleaning the house
- cleaning out the closet of doom
- working ahead on some food posts
- social media networking
- sewing some of those “free” projects I got recently
- stripping the kitchen table
- playing Candy Crush Saga
- watching DIY Network
- reading a Mommy book
But, with my night sweats and sinus headaches keeping me from sleeping restfully combined with J waking up at o’dark thirty, I was done in.
So, I napped for 30 minutes before I went to pick up J at school. And, no surprise, I feel better!
But, it is taking everything in my power not to feel guilty.
Even though I really have nothing to feel guilty for.
Our love will climb any mountain near or far,
we are, and we never let it end.
We are devotion…
Sorry, I hope you don’t have that song stuck in your head now. Maybe if I take another nap I can get it out of mine.